27 July 2009

Dum dee dum



Michael Jackson's songs are really therapeutic.. here's some of the lyrics from various songs, mainly my favourites haaa

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make that change

- Man In The Mirror

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

- Gone Too Soon


and so many many many many many more.


Just read this somewhere:

"The winner of the contest was WPB’s Kris Kemp, because of his break dance stylings, but everybody in attendance got a treat - to dance to some of Michael’s best, from his Jackson 5 days (an amped-up “I Want You Back”) to his mid-solo career (”Off The Wall”) and later (”Remember The Time”). It was funny - the night was billed as all Michael Jackson, but every once in a while, Adam would stick in something else ’80s, like Billy Ocean’s “Carribean Queen,” or something MJ-inspired (Justin Timberlake’s “Senorita”).

And when he did, the dance floor would get clear. I guess when it comes to Michael Jackson’s music, the true believers want no imitations. "

wow wow wow wow wow i love the last sentence.

To any and everybody who reads my blog, im sorry but me going on and on about MJ is going to last for quite awhile, until....im not sure when either. That's why i have wonderful and understand friends who would endure me talking about MJ for the past don't-know-how-long :)



Today was a crappy day, really crappy, so crappy i can't find a more crappier word than crappy to describe this crappily crappy day.


But i love my friends, as i realise who truly are :)


Hi joanne and beng tmr daily scoopzzzz, Lovezxzxzxzx



No comments:

Post a Comment