29 November 2012

charting leaf growth

Meow

WRITTEN WEEKS AGO 

I am strangely happy.

It’s been 10 (gosh T E N) weeks into University and to be honest, i maybe really am getting the hang of things... 

All the work that come streaming in, back to back project meetings, my countless nights of sleeping on the sofa/ floor/ table (my highest record was six consecutive days of missing my dear but dangerous bed) had actually contributed to my contentment that i have chosen to take this path. I guess making a really conscious choice to get myself enrolled into school and into WKWSCI for that matter, played a huge role in this fulfillment. It’s just a refusal in me to regret. 

Almost entirely because i don’t want to be embarrassed by my own choices. 

And that pushed me to seek for strength and goodness; how many of us would say “feeling stretched” is an understatement- i never thought University was like this. But then again, i was absolutely clueless about anything to do with school. 

Just a simple fact that i really am enjoying what I’m learning (maybe because if i could get myself to do limestone rocks and differentiation/integration questions for A’s and not develop a wallowing anger towards education, how bad can this be right?) made me happy waking up. (I’m not dying everyday!!!!!- absolute goal of life) 

But if school and all that work sounded like a piece of cake, then the friends i have made are the yummier digestive biscuit crust and fruits on top ooooh~ And also the jam laced in between. 

WHAT A BAD ANALOGY AND PUN. 

Dear Self you get what i mean.

The people i met and made friends with were my solid cornerstones (so sorry friends, to say that ya’ll are stones but how cute an image! And also uh, the digestive biscuit crust). 

They are what make my life soooo much better (fruits on top!) and because they were in every part of my 10 weeks, they are also the lacy lacy jam WHY AM I EXPLAINING MY LOUSY ANALOGY. 

I can’t envision what lies ahead but i can’t wait too! 

COME WHAT MAAAAYYYYY~ 

Typing this at 6.34am because i woke up from the sofa at 4 and decided to get to work. I kinda like this new-leaf me ;) 


WEEKS-LATER-ME: hahaha not bad YOU'VE GOT IT GIRL KEEP IT GOING 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Which one am I, the digestive biscuit crust or the lacy lacy jam or the fruits on top or the stone. I can guess which one la (vcrust)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD NOT EVEN COS-ED. You've got it right! Absolutely crustworthy flend.

      Delete