18 January 2009

I have been dragging this post for a long time!
Recently(after 1jan2009, that is) i've been kept busy by school, trainings, sales and parties hehehe, but i must say i enjoyed myself and 2009 looks promising!!

Rather eventful these 2 weeks had been, my calendar has lots of YAYs and stickers and events coming up, like steamboat this friday at my house with jiayi yian minghe shenyong and gang!
We are going to lao yu sheng!!!


I think 2008 has been great too, mainly because i went to 4 countries! :O hehe and yay!


-taken at st.paul's school.
Australia for 3 full weeks in june!
It was a wonderful experience, i mean how many times in your life do you get to stay with a total stranger, and in this case, totally strange family! (strange as in not familar, not weird sort of strange)


And the off to malaysia for sec3 camp almost right after i came back from aussie!
This was taken in our room when we were bunking together which was not allowed hehhee
I LOVE everyone IN THE PHOTO YAY
plus whole of 307'08, they made the whole camp so wonderful :)



-taiwan trip with softballers in november!
AND THIS, MY GOODNESS THE FUN WE HAD IS INDESCRIBABLE!!!
I LOVE THE TEAM I LOVE THE PPL THERE I LOVE THE FUN WE HAD I LOVE THE BUS I LOVE THE HOTELS I LOVE MY ROOMMATES I LOVE HOT COCOA I LOVE SOFTBALL TEE I LOVE THE TV SHOWS IN THE ROOMS I LOVE THE SEA SKY LAND EVERYTHING



-harajuku meiji shrine
was in tokyo during december, that explains why im wrapped like a dumpling :O
had food had fun took many many photos and saw a singapore actress there but i just went oh singaporean!!! common ground!!


2008 was great, but 2009 will be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment