30 August 2009

Missing

#1.
I stayed up wanting to study, but instead i ended up using my laptop and downloading a gazillion add ons to firefox..

Check out my tabs!!


Oh well.. And my laptop is ON TOP of my maths papers and social studies text. Sigh.
I don't know why im downloading all this applications when my laptop is so screwed up ( anyone care to tell me how do i get the com to detect sound card or something? :D ).


#2.
To my dear old friend who has been with me for close to 4 years, despite my unkind treatment plus negligence to your beauty and health, often letting you fall for no reason, you've served me well!! Even until this moment, you are still going on pretty strong, of course you are indeed getting old... And needless to say, i'll be very sad when you go to be with the Lord~

Neither will I forget how you looked like when i first knew you, glowing and flawless, loud and precise. And how you accompanied me to all the various countries, everywhere and everyday of these 4 years. When i go running, you cheered me on, keeping me on beat. When i study through the night, you were there, letting me soak in the comfort of noise..

And i just want to say....





I love you, my dear music player!!!!!!!!!!!






#3.
Some cool ads i just saw :)






Coca Cola got murdered :(



#4.

I. AM. VERY. AMAZED. BY. MY. ABILITY. TO. STAY. UP. TILL. 5.30AM. USING. THE. INTERNET.


#5.
Point #3 proves that my brain cells are turning funky.


#6.
I got lots of emo/motivational/inspiring/saddening/enlightening things to say. But they can't seem to come out right now.. no idea why. Writer's block?


#7.
SNAIL FOO JIA YI is the worst person to text because she doesn't even reply/reply like a few hours later. You poopppppppppppppp i bet if its pingy you will reply lor!!!
OMG LOOK I HAVE TO RESORT TO TALKING TO YOU ON MY BLOGGGGGGGG
WAIT, WHAT IF YOU DON'T READ MY BLOG?!?!?!?


#8.
Point #7 proves that im getting old and naggy.



#9.
This post is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment