28 August 2010

Because escapism is the easiest way out. 

Been long since i last felt this....... i dont really know; the words that thesaurus.com gave me for 'sad' are unable to capture the right essence of what i had felt/is feeling. mmmm

And so i turn to writing. It gives me some form of organisation of thoughts which obviously i need since im thoroughly confused by myself and i have come to a grand conclusion of................ nothingness.

screw it.

I do sincerely wish that i have a playground like that in my backyard/in my house/SOMEWHERE I CAN ACCESS, many fangs ^^



Hmmm, maybe if i confront the emotions i will feel better, mmm

Main Entry:sad
Part of Speech:adjective
Definition:unhappy, depressed
Synonyms:bereaved, bitterblue*, cheerless, dejected,despairingdespondentdisconsolatedismal,distresseddolefuldowndown in dumps, downin mouth, downcast, forlorngloomyglum,grief-stricken, grieved, heartbrokenheartsick,heavyhearted, hurting, in doldrums, in grief, inthe dumps, languishing, lowlow-spirited,lugubriousmelancholymorbidmorose,mournfulout of sorts, pensivepessimisticsickat heart, sombersorrowfulsorrytroubled,weeping, wistfulwoebegone
Antonyms:cheerfulgladhappyjoyful


okiedockz there.

No comments:

Post a Comment