20 February 2010

After one big round,


Im having so much fun in school now! (even lectures are pretty fine, apart from the fact that there's econ's test next week zz) But i don't want to go jumping head first into all the frenzy, i prefer the slowly-loving-it-more-more feeling than omg-i-love-it-ohhh-maybe-i-don't-really-do-after-a-few-months. Anyone get what im saying??

(My reason for posting this picture: i like the colours and composition, that's all. It was taken one fine morning when i woke up and ahhhhh-nice-clouds-outside-let's-play!)


I've tried out Wordpress and Tumblr in this period of time where i've been missing from blogger. And... im back at where i started. I like tumblr, but i didn't like the fact that my photos turn out in a slideshow, i googled a few times about any alternative way to doing it but no avail. Prolly someone can enlighten me? I got pissed off with Wordpress' layout, so tada, here i am back at Blogger.

but, I STILL CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER LINK!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment