25 December 2008


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!


Dear God, thanks for this wonderful year!
I met so many wonderful friends, and went 4 countries this year! :O
yay!


i hope everyone's having a merry merry christmas!
even though im not partying like mad or popping champagne, im happy to just be receiving so many christmas wishes and just talking to fantastic friends online (aunty foo, kh and sy!)
yay happy!


all my angst is gone!
i realise spreading the christmas mood/love is wonderful! hehehe i just ordered mac delivery as a gift for er...myself. haha! And i wished the operator merry christmas and im positive she was stun but happy!

operator: alright here's your order number, please take it down
me: uh huh... *types into msn conversation*
operator: ok, your order should arrive 1.25am or before........
me: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
operator:*pause/silence* OH YOU TOO!!!!!

hehehehehe



one more thing God, thanks for a wonderful softball team!

No comments:

Post a Comment